The Center for Women and Infants through its association with Bella Baby Photography, offers you and your new addition to the family, a newborn photography session. In the comfort of your hospital room, a Bella Baby photographer will visit you the day after you deliver your precious little one.
Your photographer will bring a password protected slideshow for you to view later that same day. You can introduce your beautiful baby to friends and family by sharing your password.
- Share your baby's photo online on our Facebook page!
- Learn more about Bella Baby Photography
- View My Pictures!
- What to Expect
- Tips for a great Bella Baby Session
Bella Baby's photographs are distinctly different than the typical newborn photography. Your photographer captures this beauty by using only "real things" ... natural window light, and professional grade SLR digital cameras. Newborns aren't the only subject they love to photograph ... Bella Baby captures all of the milestones of family life.
- After your baby is born, a photographer will visit your room to offer each mother a complimentary mini photo session.
- There is no charge for the session, or the slideshow on Bella Baby's website. The slideshow is available for two weeks.
- To view newborn photos requires a password that is given to the mother/father immediately after the photo session.
- Bring your favorite baby blanket or afghan from home for use in the photo shoot. A beautiful blanket can add texture, color and memories to your newborn's photo.
- Often newborn clothes are still too big for your baby. Consider photographing in just a diaper with a nice blanket. Even the hospital "onesie" makes a great photo!
- We love to include parents hands in our photos. Wear clear or very neutral nail polish on the day of your shoot. We want your baby to be the focus of the photos.
- Bring a solid black, brown or gray shirt to wear in the photos. These colors look good in both color and black and white and allows us to include you if you wish.
For questions regarding Bella Baby Photography or lost passwords, please call (888)-414-8854 or email Bella Baby at email@example.com