LIVEWISE - Cancer Screening Day
Apr 22, 2017
8:00am - 12:00pm
1926 Alcoa Highway, Medical Building F
Knoxville, TN 37920
Routine cancer screens can save lives and The University of Tennessee Medical Center’s LIVEWISE is offering free or discounted cancer screenings to the community to help catch cancers early. LIVEWISE is scheduled for Saturday, April 22 from 8 am – noon at the medical center’s Cancer Institute. Registration is required.Free and discounted screenings include the following:
- Mammogram (Insurance will be filed
- Cervical Cancer Screening (No Charge)
- Prostate Cancer Screening (No Charge)
- Skin Cancer Screening (No Charge)
- Oral Cancer Screening (No Charge)
- Comprehensive BMI scan with weight management consultation ($25.00)
- Lung Function Test (No Charge)
- Colon Cancer Screening Kit (No Charge)
- Other Information and Services
*Grant funding to cover cost of mammogram also available for qualifying individuals. Cash price is $145.
Space is limited for each of these screenings and advance registration is required by calling (865) 305-6970.
The medical center will offer free parking that day for those attending the LIVEWISE event.
Call 865-305-6970 to schedule your screening!