Shelley Lott, ARNP-bc, discusses the causes, symptoms, diagnosis and treatments for Multiple Sclerosis. In this video Shelley will answer the following questions:
- What is multiple sclerosis?
- What causes multiple sclerosis?
- How is the diagnosis made?
- What are the typical symptoms for multiple sclerosis?
- What age group is multiple sclerosis most prevalent?
- How is multiple sclerosis treated?
For more information about the Cole Neuroscience Center, multiple sclerosis or other neurological services available at The University of Tennessee Medical Center, visit our website at www.utmedicalcenter.org or call the Healthcare Coordination office at 865-305-6970.