UT Medical Center will now schedule COVID-19 vaccination appointments for the community weekly on Wednesdays at 1 pm, based on vaccine availability. Eligible community members are encouraged to visit the link below for vaccination appointment availability.
Register Here or call 865-305-6225 at 1 pm on Wednesdays.
Get directions to the COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic at UT Medical Center. The vaccine clinic is located in the Heart Hospital Conference Room, just inside the Fountain Circle entrance to the medical center – across from H garage.
Download the UTMC Way App for turn-by-turn navigation and wayfinding.
Preparation to Schedule an Appointment Online
- You will need a valid email address to make an appointment ONLINE ONLY. If you do not have an email address, please sign up for a free email account through providers such as Outlook, Google, AOL and Yahoo.
Before You Arrive
- Bring proof of age to verify eligibility (driver’s license, birth certificate or other documentation to confirm date of birth). If you do not meet the criteria of the Tennessee Department of Health (age 65 and older or phases 1a1, 1a2, 1b or 1c) you will not be able to receive vaccination, and your appointment will be cancelled.
- Determine your phase and eligibility by clicking here.
- The vaccine will only be given to the individual registered for the appointment and cannot be given to someone else.
- Bring your completed consent form (en espanol) if you can print it. If not, paper consent forms will be available. A completed consent form is required for vaccination.
- Wear clothing that allows for easy access to the upper arm. Plan to stay for monitoring for 15 minutes after the injection is administered.
- The second dose of the vaccine will be scheduled 3 weeks later, on the same day of the week and at the same time of day as your original appointment.
- Only the patient receiving the vaccine and one support person will be allowed entry into the medical center.
- All patients and visitors must wear a facial covering or mask while on UT Medical Center property.
- Please do not premedicate prior to your appointment with fever-reducing medications, such as acetaminophen (Tylenol), ibuprofen (Motrin/Advil), naproxen (Aleve) or aspirin. If you normally take these medicines as part of your daily regimen, you may take them as usual.
See resources related to the COVID-19 vaccine and your appointment below.
- Directions and additional parking information may be found here. When leaving, please show your vaccination card to the parking attendant to exit without payment. Valet parking will be available for a fee.
- Visit our COVID-19 Vaccine Information Page to learn more about the vaccine, answers to frequently asked questions and additional resources.
- Pfizer BioNTech Vaccine Information
- v-safe: After Vaccine Health Checker
Recursos en Español
Even with multiple partners vaccinating in our community, it will take months before the vaccine is widely available. Please continue to check our website and social media for updates.