Jason W. Green DO
Heart Lung Vascular Institute
University Pulmonary and Critical Care
1940 Alcoa Hwy, Ste. E210
Knoxville, TN 37920-2244
Website: University Pulmonary and Critical Care
Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine; American Board of Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Disease
Schools: Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine
Internships: East Tennessee State University, Bluefield Regional Medical Center
Fellowships: East Tennessee State University
- Environmental Health Disparities in Rural Appalachia: The Impact of Air Pollution, Obesity and Diet on COPD Mortality; Longitudinal Cohort Study (ETSU and Johns Hopkins University)
- Josan, E., Green, J., Lambert-Drwiega, A., Cook, W., and Mehta, J. Erdheim-Chester Disease: A Rare Case of Isolated Pulmonary Involvement. CHEST Journal. 2016, Oct; 150 (4_S):794A.
- Abstract presented at CHEST Oct. 2016 was recognized as top-tier status.
- Josan, E., Storer, H., Mahajan, A., Green, J., and Miller, L. Tracheal Rupture: A Deadly Complication of a Routine Procedure. Am J Respir Crit Care Med., 2017, May; 195(1_MeetingAbstracts): A5952.
- Abstract was presented at ATS meeting May 2017.
- Josan E.S., Green J.W., Zaidi S.M., Mehta, J.B. Isolated pulmonary involvement in Erdheim-Chester disease. Lung India 2017; 34:555-8 (PMID-29099004)
- Kallur L., Karrakattu S., Green J., El Abbassi A. Gravel in My Lungs; Utilizing Cryotherapy for Broncholithiasis Extraction. CHEST, Volume 152, Issue 4, A852
- Caduceus Club Fellow Teaching Award, East Tennessee State University, 2017
- ATS Fellows Symposium Scholarship, 2017
- Gold Foundation Humanism and Excellence in Teaching Award, 2012
- American Thoracic Society
- American College of Chest Physicians
- Society of Critical Care Physicians