Aimee A. Wehber, MD
1940 Alcoa Hwy, Building E, Suite 310
Knoxville, TN 37920
Phone: (865) 544-2800
Fax: (865) 544-6812
Honors, Societies & Professional Organizations
- American College of Cardiology-Tennessee Chapter
- American College of Physicians-Tennessee Chapter
Education & Training
- Doctor of Medicine, Creighton University School of Medicine, Omaha, Nebraska, 2014
- Cardiovascular Disease, University of Tennessee Graduate School of Medicine, Knoxville, Tennessee, 2017
- Cardiovascular Disease, University of Tennessee Graduate School of Medicine, Knoxville, Tennessee, 2020
- Internal Medicine
- Traumatic Ventricular Septal Defect Resulting from a Motor Vehicle Collision, Tonks, R. Perkel, D. Wehber, A. Rogers, B., J Cardiovasc Echogr., Jul-Sep 2018;28(3):191-193..
- Wehber, A. Oguayo, K. Pendley J. Allred J. Scott JC. Mahlow WJ, Coronary Artery Aneurysms and Fistulas, Cardiac Surgery: A complete guide. Raja, Shahzad (Ed.)., 2/20, Springer.