Christopher A. Scheiner, MD
2200 Sutherland Avenue
Knoxville, TN 37921
Phone: (865) 521-6174
Honors, Societies & Professional Organizations
- American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine, 2011-Present
- American Academy of Neurology, member 2004-present
The diagnosis and treatment of neuromuscular disorders with strong emphasis on electrodiagnostic evaluation is my practice focus and area of subspecialty expertise. Additionally, I see the gamut of general neurology patients.
Restoring vintage motorbikes, astro-photography.
Education & Training
- Doctor of Medicine, St. Louis University School of Medicine, 2003
- Internal Medicine, Wilford Hall Medical Center, Lackland Air Force Base, Texas, 2004
- Neurology, Wilford Hall Medical Center, Lackland Air Force Base, Texas, 2007
- Neuromuscular Medicine, American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology