Clayton W. Bell, MD
Department of Family Medicine
UT Internal Medicine & Integrated Health
1932 Alcoa Highway, Ste C-470 & Cancer Institute F320
Knoxville, TN 37920
Phone: (865) 971-3539
Fax: (865) 971-3069
Dr. Clayton Bell’s medical practice combines cutting edge, evidence-based Western Medicine with the ancient healing wisdoms of the East. This blend allows the patient to be heard and seen on multiple levels: physical, mental, and spiritual. Dr. Bell has been shaped by his transformational personal and medical experiences both nationally and internationally. He has delivered babies in Maine, treated cholera epidemics in Haiti, taken a vision quest, ridden his bicycle across the country twice, and hiked across the Alps. These experiences solidified Dr. Bell’s medical philosophy that the common thread to optimizing vitality and health lies with activating, supporting, and empowering the person to heal themselves from the inside out.
Education & Training
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Central Maine Medical Center
- University of Kansas Medical Center
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Board of Integrative Medicine
- Ancient Wisdom: Can Ayurvedic Prakruti Provide Invaluable Insights into Integrative Medicine?, Bell C, Heidel E, Sunega J, Drisko J., Ayurveda Journal of Health., 2017; XV(3): 27-34..