Raj M. Baljepally, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor, Division of Cardiology
University Cardiology, PC
1940 Alcoa Highway, Suite E-310
Knoxville, TN 37920
Phone: (865) 544-2800
Fax: (865) 544-6812
Honors, Societies & Professional Organizations
- American College of Cardiology, Fellow
Invasive cardiology, interventional cardiology, valvular heart disease
Married for 10 years to Gayathri, in his spare time, Dr. Baljepally enjoys travel, music, and web surfing.
Education & Training
- Medical School, Gandhi Medical College, Osmania School of Medicine, 1988
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, 1994
- St. Vincent Hospital, University of Massachusetts School of Medicine, 1997
- Interventional Cardiovascular, Brown University, Providence, RI, 1998
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
- A method for maintaining vascular access when Impella exchange is required., Cook BS, Wilson C, Kaiser B, Baljepally R., Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions., 2017 Nov 15;90(6):945-947. Epub 2017 May 22..
- Old but forgotten art of palliative therapy for recurrent malignant pericardia effusion by percutaneous balloon pericardiotomy., Katukuri N, Osoro M, Baljepally G, Baljepally R., Cath Lab Digest., 2017 May;25(5):epub..