Rajiv Dhand, MD, FCCP, FACP, FAARC, FRSM
Professor and Chair
University Pulmonary and Critical Care
1940 Alcoa Highway, Suite E-210
Knoxville, TN 37920
Phone: (865) 524-7471
Fax: (865) 305-6563
Dr. Dhand joined UPCC in 2012. Dr. Dhand enjoys all aspects of pulmonary medicine and sees patients with all lung diseases. He has specific interests in the treatment of airway disorders, including COPD, asthma and bronchiectasis. Dr. Dhand is internationally recognized as an expert in the delivery of inhaled medications and is the President of the International Society of Aerosols in Medicine.
Dr. Dhand is actively engaged in clinical trials and translational research.
Education & Training
- Government Medical College, Amritsar
- Victoria Jubilee Hospital, Amritsar
- Postgraduate Institute, Chandigarah
- Postgraduate Institute, VA Medical Center, Loyola University Medical Center
- American Board of Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine