William Jeremy Mahlow, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor, Division of Cardiology
University Cardiology, PC
1940 Alcoa Highway, Suite E-310
Knoxville, TN 37920
Phone: (865) 544-2800
Fax: (865) 544-6812
Dr. Mahlow enjoys working with patients and their families to overcome illness and its effects on the whole individual - body, mind, and spirit. Dr. Mahlow and his wife have three children. He enjoys working with computers, running, and videography.
Education & Training
- Medical School, John Hopkins Medical School, Baltimore, MD, 2000
- Internal Medicine, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
- Internal Medicine, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, 2003
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, St. Vincent Hospital, Indianapolis, IN, 2013
- Cardiovascular Disease, University of Tennessee Medical Center, Knoxville, TN, 2012
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
- Use of an antimicrobial pouch/envelope in the treatment of Twiddler's Syndrome., Osoro M, Lorson W, Hirsh JB, Mahlow WJ., Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology : Pace., 2018 Feb;41(2):136-142. Epub 2018 Jan 16..