Childbirth Classes - Saturday Series
Jun 17, 2017
9:00am - 5:00pm
Heart, Lung, Vascular Institute, 1st Floor Education Room (Building E - Near Flag Circle)
1924 Alcoa Highway
Knoxville, TN 37920
These classes prepare you and your support person for the final stages of pregnancy; labor and birth; and the early days of parenthood. Anesthesia options as well as breathing and relaxation techniques are covered. A tour of labor and delivery is included.
Watch a 360 Maternity Tour!
Saturday Classes are typically offered as a TWO DAY SERIES - 9:30am - 3:30pm both days. Registering for first class date of the series enrolls you for both classes.
A few ONE DAY 9:00am - 5:00pm classes are also available. Please note the time differences below.
- May 6 & 20 9:30am - 3:30pm
- June 17 - ONE DAY CLASS ONLY - 9:00pm - 5:00pm
- July 15 - ONE DAY CLASS ONLY - 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Aug. 5 & 19 9:30am - 3:30pm
- Sept. 23 - ONE DAY CLASS ONLY - 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Oct. 7 & 21 9:30am - 3:30pm
- Nov. 4 & 18 9:30am - 3:30pm
- Dec. 2 - ONE DAY CLASS ONLY - 9:00am - 5:00pm
Private childbirth preparation classes may also be available upon request.
FAQ - childbirth classes. Register online using the form below.Classes fill quickly, so register early to attend during your 3rd Trimester! Call 865-305-9300 for more information.