University Bariatric Center offers support groups for our patients at every stage of their weight-loss journey.
Support groups are held twice a month, on a Tuesday from 5:30 pm-6:30 pm, and on a Saturday, from 11 am-12 pm. With new, helpful topics for each seminar, and encouraging facilitators, we can help you reach and maintain your weight loss goals.
Virtual Bariatric Support Groups
- Due to COVID019, bariatric support groups are being offered through Microsoft Teams until further notice. In-person support groups are not available at this time.
- Please register for each meeting separately, to help us correctly register attendance. You’ll receive an email from University Bariatric Center the day before the support group, giving you the information you’ll need to attend online.
- Your confirmation email will include a QR code. These codes are used only at our in-person events. Please disregard the code for this event, since it is virtual.
- To cancel your registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020 Support Group Topics
- Tuesday, September 1, 2020 – The Power of Positive Thinking
- Saturday, September 19, 2020 – Pandora’s Box of Caffeine
- Tuesday, October 6, 2020 – Ways to Get Past the Exercise Excuse
- Saturday, October 24, 2020 – Healthy Holiday Cooking (Cooking Demo)
- Tuesday, November 3, 2020 – Surviving the Holidays
- Saturday, November 21, 2020 – Bariatric Nutritional Deficiencies
- Tuesday, December 1, 2020 – Tips for Coping with and Reducing Stress
- Saturday, December 12, 2020 – Mindful Eating Using Your Bariatric Tool
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.