At UT Medical Center, we are committed to being the best place to work. In addition to offering a culture that encourages learning and celebrates diversity, UT Medical Center provides its team members with a benefits package that is comprehensive and flexible. Components for benefits-eligible employees include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Benefits Recruitment Summary PDF
Which types of benefits do you offer?
UT Medical Center offers many benefits to its employees.
- Medical insurance is through Blue Cross Blue Shield and is at a very reasonable rate per month.
- Dental insurance and vision care are provided for employees and their families at very reasonable rates.
- Retirement dollars are contributed to your retirement 403(b) retirement fund without requiring matching dollars from you.
- Higher education assistance is available for employees who meet the qualifications.
- We offer generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Sick Leave (ESL) programs. PTO days increase with years of service.
- UT Medical Center has been recognized as a “family friendly” employer.