Request a Search
Patients and the community can request health information, free of charge. Fill out the form below and our experienced medical librarians will do the search for you. The information will then be mailed to an address you provide.
We research questions for you.
This service provides information on health and medical topics like:
- Symptoms and treatment of disease
- Preventive medicine
- Medical tests
- Internet resources
- Support groups and local community resources
We provide information on your questions confidentially by mail or email.
In addition to the topics above, we can help you answer questions like:
- What kinds of foods can I eat now that I have diabetes?
- My doctor says I have fibromyalgia. What does that mean?
- How do I find a doctor at the UT Medical Center?
- What is the latest treatment for my cancer?
All information is sent out as quickly as possible. For more information or questions, call 865-305-9525.
To start your search, please call the number above, or fill out and submit this form:
This information is provided by a medical librarian, not a health care professional. It is not to be taken as medical advice. If interpretation is needed, individuals should consult a physician or other health care professional.