Do you you need spine surgery? Consider the Comprehensive Spine Center for your spine surgery procedures.
Thanks to pioneering techniques that require small incisions and little down time, patients of the Spine Center can plan their back surgeries to work with their busy lives.
Spine Surgery Procedures
The Comprehensive Spine Center offers these spine surgery procedures:
- Micro-discectomy — This surgery takes out the part of your ruptured disc that’s pinching your spinal nerves
- Laminectomy — In a laminectomy, your doctor will take out part of the bone in the spine to take pressure off the bones and nerves
- Spinal fusion — Spinal fusion joins two bones in the spine using tiny rods and screws to make the spine stable
- Kyphoplasty — If you have broken vertebrae from injuries or osteoporosis, kyphoplasty can help. In this outpatient service, your doctor will make a small hole in the bone. He or she will put a small balloon into the bone and inflate it to make extra space. Then the bone will be filled with bone cement to make it stronger and more stable.
What Are The Benefits
Thanks to the latest minimally invasive techniques for spine surgery, Spine Center patients have:
- Shorter hospital stays
- Less scarring
- Shorter recovery time
- Less pain
- Reduced risk of infection
- Lower costs
- Fewer complications
- Fewer side effects
As a result, these benefits mean you’ll quickly return to your daily activities and improved health.
Would you like more information on spine surgery procedures? Make an appointment with the Comprehensive Spine Center, call Healthcare Coordination at 865-305-6970 or chat with a coordinator.