What To Bring
- List of current medications
- List of current physicians
- List of allergies
- Bring any insurance plans/cards including drug plans that you have
- A family member (support group)
- A written list of any questions you have
- Filled out FORMS (please print forms, fill out, and bring with you to your appointment in order to save time)
- Open Abdominal Surgery, Laparotomy, Open Hysterectomy
- Minimally Invasive or DaVinci Robotic-Assisted Surgery
- Vulvar Surgery
Unfortunately, we do not call in narcotic prescriptions during night and weekend hours. We would be happy to schedule you an appointment to discuss such needs.
BELLES Gyn Support Group
This open format group meets monthly and provides women with an opportunity to share experiences, learn from one another, and to raise awareness though education about gynecologic cancers. The focus is empowerment, stress management ,and developing healthy and effective ways to cope with cancer related issues. The group is offered free of charge to any woman diagnosed with a gynecologic cancer, regardless of where she is receiving or received care. For more information please call 865-305-5622.