Appointments and Directions
To schedule an exam at any of our imaging locations please call (865) 305-8080 Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Please leave a message after-hours and a scheduling representative will return your call the next business day.
Three locations to serve your imaging needs:
- The University of Tennessee Medical Center
- The Outpatient Diagnostic Center - Turkey Creek
- The University Diagnostic Sevierville, University Regional Health – Sevierville
DIRECTIONS TO RADIOLOGY LOCATIONS
When and Where Should I Go?
You should arrive at Patient Registration at UT Medical Center at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled exam. After registering, you will be directed to the correct imaging section. Please notify the imaging section receptionist of your arrival.
Directions to The University of Tennessee Medical Center:
- From I-40
- Exit 386 B
- Go South on Hwy. 129 Alcoa Hwy.
- Take the Cherokee Trail / UT Medical Center exit off Alcoa Highway (US129).
- Follow the entrance ramp, which will end at the medical center entrance.
- Follow the overhead sign for Hospital Patients.
- Proceed through the first roundabout.
- At the second roundabout turn right (enter at 6:00 exit at 3:00) toward the Fountain Circle Entrance.
- To Self Park, take an immediate left into the Parking Garage H. Enter the hospital at the Fountain Circle Entrance. Valet service is available at the Fountain Circle Entrance.
- To drop off a patient, follow the circular drive to the Fountain Circle Entrance. Drop off the patient, and then park in the Parking Garage H, which will now be on your right.
- Patient Registration is located in the lobby, behind the Information Desk.
Directions to the Outpatient Diagnostic Center at Turkey Creek:
- From I – 40
- Exit 373
- Go South on N. Campbell Station Rd.
- Turn left onto Parkside Dr.
- Turn Right onto Parkside Plaza
- The Outpatient Diagnostic Center is on the Second Floor of the building on your right.
Directions to the University Diagnostic Sevierville, University Regional Health – Sevierville:
- From I – 40
- Exit 407
- Go South on TN-66 Winfield Dunn Parkway
- Turn Left onto Hwy. 411 East Main Street
- Turn Right onto Hwy, 449 Veterans Blvd.
- Turn Left onto Middle Creek Rd.
- 1130 Middle Creek Rd. will be on your left