University Surgical Oncology is part of the University of Tennessee Medical Center's Cancer Institute. The Cancer Institute is a Center of Excellence at the region's only academic medical center.
- Board certified, fellowship-trained surgical and breast oncologists
- Cutting-edge technology and treatment options
- A comprehensive, coordinated, and compassionate team approach to oncology care
- Superior service to our patients in an academic setting
- Surgeons specializing in procedures not performed elsewhere in the region
- Liver ablation
- Isolated limb infusion (ILI)
- HIPEC (Hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy)
- Minimally invasive cancer surgery
- Breast Care Service
- Gastrointestinal Tumor Service
- Liver and Pancreas Service
- Melanoma and Soft Tissue Tumor Service
- Weekly multi-disciplinary, site-specific conferences
- Clinical trials
- Mastectomy Boutique
- Support groups and services
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
1926 Alcoa Hwy, Building F (Cancer Institute)
Knoxville, TN 37920
Please take elevator to 3rd Floor for appointments
Surface parking available in front of Cancer Institute.
Shuttle services available for assistance to and from vehicle.