Click through the below frequently asked questions on The University of Tennessee Medical Center and Physician Offices IQHealth Patient Portal.
PLEASE NOTE: As of Monday, October 17, The University of Tennessee Medical Center and physician practices have a new, combined IQ Health Patient Portal. If you need to access to physician practice notes or lab results that were in the physician portal prior to October 17, click here. All physician notes and lab results from a physician’s office after October 17 will be found in the new, combined portal.
All physician notes & lab results from visits to the medical center (past and future) are all in the new portal.
- View a listing of the departments currently active on the portal.
- How old do you have to be to participate in the portal?
- How do I sign up for the Patient Portal?
- I received my invitation but cannot remember my PIN number.
- How can I access the portal once I have completed the invitation/account setup process?
- Can I access the portal on all my electronic devices?
- Can my spouse and I use the same email address to request our invitations?
- What lab results can I view on the portal?
- How can I obtain a copy of my entire medical record?
- Who do I contact for questions about my bill?
- Who do I contact to receive a copy of a birth/death certificate?
- What is The University of Tennessee Medical Center's postal address?
The patient portal offers a summary of your inpatient and office services. Pathology results are not accessible through the patient portal.
You must be at least 18 years old to participate in IQ Health Patient Portal.
How do I sign up for The University of Tennessee Medical Center's and Physician Offices' Patient Portal?
- To register for the portal, you can call registration at 305-9501 at your convenience to register.
- When your registration has been completed, you will receive an email invitation to create your account.
- Once you receive your email invitation, click the first link you see in the email and follow the directions.
Your pin number is your zip code when you registered at the medical center. If your zip code needs to be updated or a new invitation sent, you can call 865-305-9501.
For future visits to the medical center's Patient Portal AFTER you have completed the setup process, you can log in via the "log in" link in the left-hand column of this page.
Remember, use this link after you have received a portal invite and completed the sign-up process.
Yes, the patient portal is mobile optimized, so you can easily navigate through it on all of your devices.
Yes, you can use the same email for your patient portal invitations, but will need to create separate accounts with unique usernames and passwords.
You are able to view several lab results shown below. HIV, anatomical pathology and genetics results are not yet available.
Please call the Medical Records Department at 865-305-9750.
Through the patient portal you can access bill pay which allows you to view your statement and make payments for your hospital bill. If you have a question about your bill, please call the Business Office at 865-251-4400.
To receive a copy of a birth/death certificate originated at UT Medical Center, please call the 865-305-9746.
The medical center's address is 1924 Alcoa Highway Knoxville, Tennessee 37920. Medical Building offices and physician offices can be found by visiting our directions page.