The University of Tennessee Medical Center is committed to funding worthwhile non-profit organizations in the greater Knoxville community whose work aligns with our corporate mission, values and priorities. The medical center will only accept funding requests that are submitted online. All information must be complete at the time of submission, or requests will be delayed until the following quarter (or whenever the necessary information is submitted in full).
Request forms will be reviewed in:
- January (Submission deadline: January 1)
- April (Submission deadline: April 2)
- July (Submission deadline: July 2)
- October (Submission deadline: October 1)
- For requests over $10,000, additional funding justifications and/or in-person meetings may be requested by The University of Tennessee Medical Center. Organizations receiving funds over $1,000 will be asked to submit annual progress report forms (see below), detailing your progress toward meeting stated goals and utilizing the funds according to agreed-upon requirements.
Important Forms to Read Prior to Submission
Overview of Philanthropic Giving Principles and Guidelines
Prerequisites for Program Participation (over $1,000)
Progress Report Form (annual submission)
Please complete and submit the form found below. After the review period, requesting organizations will be notified of the status of their funding request (granted or denied).
Contact Us-Philanthropic Grant Request Form PRE-REQUISITES
You must have electronically filed pre-requisite information about your organization with UT Medical Center's Development Office before submitting a request through this form
THE PREREQUISITE FILINGS MUST HAVE BEEN COMPLETED*