HealtheLife Patient Portal
The HealtheLife Patient Portal (formerly known as IQHealth) allows you to easily access lab and test results in your electronic medical record. It’s also how we will communicate with you about important health information.
What information is available in the patient portal?
- Laboratory Results
- COVID-19 Results + Vaccination Record
- Medication Leaflets
- Provider Notes
- Family History
- Social History
- Visit Summaries
- Radiology Results + Images
- Pathology/Cytology Reports
- Patient Education
- Clinical Documents
What else can I do through the patient portal?
- Message Your Health Care Provider
- You can send a secure electronic message directly to your provider’s office. If your provider’s office sends you a message through the portal, you will receive an email alerting you that there is a new message waiting for you.
- Request Medication Refill
- Manage Your Appointments
- You can request an appointment or view upcoming appointments.
- View Your Medical History
- Pay Your Medical Center Bill
Three Ways to Register
- Ask your physician’s office or Patient Registration to register you.
- Call Patient Registration at 865-305-9501 and request an invitation to the Patient Portal.
- Request portal access online.
You will receive an email invitation from UT Medical Center. Follow the instructions in the email.
Download the HealtheLife App to access from your mobile device.
Works with Apple Health
Connect to Your Health Management App(s)
HealtheLife offers the ability for you to securely connect to your mobile health app(s). Email email@example.com with questions.
Watch the tutorial video below to connect your UT Medical Center HealtheLife Portal and Apple Health app on your iPhone.