Are you a University Bariatric Center patient who has had bariatric surgery? Looking for support? Have support to offer? The “Life After Bariatric Surgery” support group is the perfect place for you!
Reinforce your new lifestyle, focus on good habits, and bolster your success. The Life After Bariatric Surgery support group provides discussion and support for University Bariatric Center patients who have had bariatric surgery.
Pre-op patients are welcome to attend as an introduction to support group. They are asked to observe and follow the support group interactions. Pre-op patients will be given time at the end of the meeting to ask questions.
- Tuesday, January 10 (in person): Weight Regain – presented by Bariatric Advantage. There will be free product samples and a raffle for a free bag of calcium.
- Saturday, January 21 (virtual): Meal Prep Tips and Ideas
- Monday, January 30 (in person): Bariatric Workout and Exercise Tips – Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Tuesday, February 7 - No Group Tonight
- Saturday, February 18 (virtual): Open Discussion
- Monday, February 27 (in person): Clean-Out: Product and Clothing Swap – Bring in unopened products and/or any clean clothes to swap with other patients.
- Tuesday, March 14 (in person): Learning about NASCOBAL and the Nutrition Direct vitamin program – presented by Justin from Endo Pharmaceuticals.
- Saturday, March 18 (virtual): Mindful Eating
- Monday, March 27 (in person): How to Style and Size the New You: Guest Speakers from American Eagle for clothing, Tennessee School of Beauty for hair, and Soma for bras.