Find a Clinical Trial


Clinical trials are conducted by physicians with the medical center’s primary research support operation, the Office of Clinical Trials as well as the UT Graduate School of Medicine. Volunteer Research Group also performs research in conjunction with physicians at the medical center. 

If you or someone you love is interested in learning more about clinical research at the medical center, the following resources will help you find our active trials. 

Get the latest on research currently being performed at the University of Tennessee Graduate School of Medicine. As the region’s academic medical center, UT Graduate School of Medicine and The University of Tennessee Medical Center sponsor extensive research in both the clinical and laboratory settings.